Hey CucoBerry!! You're back!! I've been waiting for youto get aboard the Granaboard...^_^
Printable View
Hey CucoBerry!! You're back!! I've been waiting for youto get aboard the Granaboard...^_^
I just ignore the days of the week during summer ^_^
*beats xellos down with a shoe* >_>;;;
anyways i like that song lol
I wish I could, Xel, but I work Thursdays and Saturdays.
Who sings that song? I'd like to here it ^_^
CBA, said The Cure sings it.
I don't know much about them since I don't really like them, you'd have to ask him for further information.
yea i dont know much about em either, i just like some songs i hear lol
Oh, now I see, sorry. I agrre with Cav. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I have a The Cure "Best Of" CD, and thats all I need really...
The Cure are a Alternative Rock/Pop group whose main gimmick is that they dress in black and wear makeup to make themselves look scary. They're music is really cheerful though and positive...
Song to download to get a nice taste of the Cure:
"Lovecats"
yea for real, for a buncha guys that are trying to look dark and gothic they sing some upbeat songs LOL